We are all equipped with intuition. Some individuals assert that it is a supernatural force. Others would argue that it is simply our subconscious trying to communicate with us. Regardless of its origin, we all occasionally hear a small voice trying to tell us something.
As we age, we often learn to disregard that inner voice. We rely on logic and prioritize being pragmatic. However, we have accumulated a great deal of experience over the years, and a portion of our brain has amassed a vast amount of wisdom. Listening to that small voice can be beneficial.
Try the following techniques to improve your intuition:
Daily meditation for a few minutes. The majority of the time, intuition speaks in a soft tone. It can be difficult to notice if our minds are preoccupied with other things. Meditation is an excellent method for clearing the mind and making room for intuition to emerge.
• Counting your breaths and attempting to maintain focus on your breathing is a simple technique for clearing the mind. Avoid letting your mind wander.
Document your dreams. Our dreams may contain valuable information. Many psychologists believe that we resolve our difficulties during sleep. The majority of us find it difficult to recall our dreams. Studies indicate that we have an average of five dreams per night, with the majority of us lucky to recall even one.
• Before going to sleep, tell yourself that you want to recall your dreams the following morning. Continue to contemplate this until you fall asleep.
• Keep a journal and pen close to your bed. A voice recorder app on your smartphone can also be effective. Immediately upon awakening, begin writing. Dreams tend to be quickly forgotten.
• Examine your dreams to determine if they contain any useful information for your life.
Follow your instincts. Never acting on your intuition is the surest way to stifle it. Start employing it in situations of low importance. It could be as simple as taking a walk and asking yourself at each intersection or fork in the road which way you should turn.
• Demonstrate to your intuition that you are attentive and responsive. It will be more likely to contact you in the future.
Engage your mind. Many individuals find that their best ideas occur when their mind is active, but not overly so. Walking, driving on the highway, taking a shower, and listening to the rain are frequently cited examples. Consider instances in which you've had brilliant ideas. Try to experience similar circumstances more frequently.
5. Maintain a journal. Take a few minutes daily to record your thoughts in a journal. Writing things down can sometimes unleash a torrent of ideas and inspiration. Examine what you have written. You are likely to discover perspectives you have not considered.
• Keep your journals in a secure location so that you feel more at ease being honest and thorough.
Being in touch with your intuition can assist you in identifying and resolving the stressful obstacles in your life. Additionally, it stimulates your imagination and creativity. Your intuition is a valuable asset, but it must be fostered. Start with the minor details. When your intuition has proven to be trustworthy, use it to make important choices.
The intuitive link to the subconscious. It is the source of all your knowledge and creative energy. Utilize all of your resources to make life simpler and richer.
After a lifetime of exploration; 2020 Covid life, led me to a full time focus on the gifts of meditation, alternative health and spiritual well being.
Anything I share comes from a place of healing from within myself and in no way is meant to replace professional medical advice.
Please Visit ahonamaste.com